2017 Budget Climbs
What is included?
* Adequate number of guides, porters, and cooks
* All park fees, camping fees, rescue fees and team fees
* Transfers to and from the route gate(s)
* Sleeping mattress pad, dining tent, sleeping tent
* Adequate Guides, porters, and cooks wages
* Food and purified water during the trek
*Complimentary oxygen cylinder
* 18% VAT
What is not included?
* Tips for guides, porters, and cooks
* Medical insurance
* Tanzanian visa
* Energy food & beverages, alcoholic and soft drinks.
* Personal gear including personal rain gear, trekking poles
* National/International flights
* Anything not mentioned under "What is included"
Unlike our scheduled group climbs, our budget climbs do NOT include transport to/from the airport, nor do they include a night in the hotel the day before and after the climb.
Contact us for pricing on your budget climb!